Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 month check-up

Thank you all for your kind words. Andrew did cry ( and I almost did too) , but he was quickly comforted and was fine. He now weighs 10 lbs 13 ozs. and is 22 1/2 inches long! I had to pack up all of Andrew's newborn clothes the other day. How sad!?

At school we are taking the dreaded CRCT and 5th graders have to pass the reading and math. Being the math teacher for the whole fifth grade can be overwhelming! Please say a prayer that the kids will do well. They have math tomorrow!!

4 comments:

BK said...

Glad the check up went well!

I will be praying for acing of the math!!!!

writing4612 said...

I'm sure the kids did great!

MiMi said...

Can't believe that he is already 2 months old! Glad that the checkup went well!

Meg said...

Glad it went well!!

I'm sure the kids did great but you're right, that's a ton of pressure!