Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Back to Work

Yesterday I had to go to work to sign my contract for next year. I am so lucky to have a job right now!! Anyway I also took Andrew to visit all my students. They did not know I was coming, so when I snuck in the back door of the classroom, they were so surprised. They were all so sweet and wanted to know when I was coming back. When I told them, they wanted to know why I couldn't come back tomorrow! So sweet!! I spent a few hours visiting and now feel so much better about going back. Of course it is going to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but I love my job and I am so grateful for it.

I also have to report that Andrew ate at 7 last night and did not eat again till 12:30!! He also went 4 hours between feedings during the day. I am seeing great sleeping nights in our future! He is also 6 weeks old today and is getting bigger by the day. When I pick him up, I just cannot believe how much he has grown.

Well I am off to enjoy this cloudy day!

4 comments:

Meg said...

aww Robyn, I know it's gonna be hard. But at least you got your feet wet and the curious students make it a little better. Summer isn't far away though!!

writing4612 said...

That was so sweet about your "kids" from work.

MiMi said...

Andrew has really grown and I cannot believe that he is already 6 weeks old. He is so adorable and I am glad that he is doing so good with his sleeping/feeding schedule!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Carrie said...

You have the sweet class!