Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Nick!!


Today is Nick's birthday! He is 29 so he will be celebrating the last year in his 20's. We sent daddy this on his phone this morning. I wanted to tell everyone were they can get one of those blue things. Just go here! I wish they made adults one too! Just a warning it took a week to get it and I paid for 2 day shipping, so I guess they are pretty popular. Also he has been sleeping in it at night right beside me and it is so convenient. I can lean over and calm him down, pick him up, or put the paci back in. So wonderful! I, of course, don't plan on him sleeping at night in this forever. Just right now while he is still getting up twice a night. He gets up at exactly 12:30 and 3:30 and it doesn't matter when he goes to sleep. Crazy!

Also I am working on a new header so that is why it does not match the background!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Nick!

BK said...

Awwww, I know that made his day!!! I hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!

I'm definitely going to have to check out the blue miracle!

Oh my flower beds look beyond pitiful. I am amazed at all the weeds. I'd have already pulled them but J keeps insisting he will kill them with weed killer first. But it's driving me nuts, I know how you feel!

Serious Shopaholic said...

JC wakes up at the exact same time every night too! 2:30 & 5:45. Crazy! Happy birthday Nick!

writing4612 said...

Happy Birthday Nick!

It's weird how babies have their own schedule. I know you like only getting up two times a night.

MiMi said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Nick!