Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Header!

Finally I spent the time today to make a new header. I will probably change the pictures soon, but the over all look will stay for while. What do you think? About the pictures this weekend: We went to have new directory pictures for the church made and they also did some pictures of Andrew. Well since I have not had any professional pictures made yet of course I bought some! They are not the most creative, but they will do for now. I am going to have better pictures taken when he can sit up. I should have the pictures back in a few weeks. Have a great week!!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the header I can't wait to see Andrew tomorrow.

Staci said...

Cute, cute! Looks great!

Meg said...

oh goodness, I LOVE the picture of him in the bumbo, look at that hair!!! Aww I can't wait o see you guys either this weekend :)

BK said...

I love it!!!

MiMi said...

Love it!! Too cute!

Emily said...

He's such a CUTE baby!!! And... 8 - 5!!! how do you do it!?! Every night we wonder...will this be the night he does it... and 3 hours later, he's up for food! They say 6 months for most babies...so we're half way there! :)