Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So very tired...

That is how I feel about this week so far and it is only Tuesday!! We are finally finished with the CRCT and we are all so relieved! Now we can go back to normal. I miss actually teaching and I can't wait for our normal schedule to start again. Anyway we had a great weekend. We spent some much needed alone time as a family and grilled out at home Saturday. We went to my parents on Sunday and enjoyed a wonderful meal. Thanks mom!! Also Sunday Andrew had his first visit at the church nursery. I felt really weird about the whole experience, but at the end I think it was okay. That is about all for now. Have a great week!

P.S. Here are some pics of little Andrew from last week and this weekend. He is starting to discover his feet and that is what he tries to do most of the time when he is awake. It is so funny!

This was one morning before I went to work

That same morning (he is so smiley in the mornings)
IN his stroller, which he LOVES!!
This was before we had pictures made Saturday ( I will post about that tomorrow)

5 comments:

BK said...

Oh that smile! It brightened my day!!! :-)

Carrie said...

I love that smile!

Jenna said...

He is so adorable! I love the pic of him asleep in his Bobby!

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

Oh, he is so adorable!!! Sorry I couldnt stop and chat at La Cabana the other night, I had nowhere to stand since I walked by in the midst of the waiters singing happy birthday. hahah!!

Have a good remainder of the week!