Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is that blue thing?

No not this!





But this!

I know that is the questions that kept you up all night, so for you to be able to sleep tonight I will tell you! HA! That is the Nap Nanny and my new best friend! If you ever read parenting magazines then you have probably seen it. It was a little pricey, but I am telling you it was so worth the money. Andrew will only nap for a short time in his crib and in this he will sleep for hours. I can lay him in it when he is just drowsy and he is out like a light. It is made out of foam so it is really soft and the raised sides help him feel close and secure. So that is what the blue thing is!

Also since it is Wednesday and some of you may need a little laugh to get through the rest of the week, here are some funny faces for you!

7 comments:

BK said...

Wow, that sounds like a wonderful invention! Thank goodness for things like that!

Love the faces, they totally made me smile!

Kelly said...

I need to look into this! Harper naps in her bouncy seat and she is outgrowing it quickly!

Staci said...

These are great pictures! He's got a great smile!

writing4612 said...

Oh, the faces are hilarious!

Lynde said...

Robyn, those are the cutest photos yet. He is such a cutie. I wish Zachary had one of those "blue things" when he was younger.

Lea Liz said...

That is so neat! What is it called? I feel like Brody would love it, he doesn't like naps in his crib but I may him a place wiht pillows on the couch (while Im sitting right by him)... I bet he would like this!!

boo.mama said...

What cute faces! And the blue thing looks so comfortable!

Wonder if those come in adult size? Ha.