Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend





I hope everyone had a great long weekend. I know I did! I got to enjoy it with my two favorite people. We had another relaxing weekend. We went to my sisters for a cookout. We did not get to stay too long because Andrew was a little fussy and it was near his bed time. We also went to Anderson Sunday and did some clothes shopping for Andrew. I never thought we have to buy clothes this soon, but the boy is growing. Most of the clothes we got at showers were 0-3 months and he is now in 3-6 months. We found some really cute clothes at Kohls and Toy's R Us. He also got his 4th of July outfit!! He did so wonderful the whole time we were there! We have three more days with the kids, then a week of post planning and then SUMMER!!


Nick made this wonderful salad the other day. It had pork tenderloin, apples, walnuts, apricot preserve dressing, goat cheese, and bacon. Yummy!

Look who has found his fingers!!
Sunday we put Andrew in his Bumbo seat and let him help us cook.He really enjoyed it! I think he is going to be a chef one day or maybe just cook a nice dinner for me one day!We also have a new pet, well kind of. We have a wild turkey that has being staying in our yard for about a month now. This is Gobbles! I think we are going to keep him! LOL! Really he is always in the yard. Just a few mins. ago I said, "There goes Gobbles!" and there he went running across the yard. We see him at least a couple of times a day.


4 comments:

BK said...

I love all the photos!

We have those turkeys too! They'll charge at your car!!!

And I love goat cheese!!!!! That salad looks so good!!!!

Sarah said...

Putting that poor baby to work already!

That salad looks amazing!

boo.mama said...

I cannot believe how much he has grown!

writing4612 said...

Love the pictures of Andrew!