Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day



I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day! We went to church and listened to a wonderful service and went home and got ready for a cookout at the lake with my family. We also had a cookout at our house on Saturday for Nick's brother. I also went to a wedding that day. I had tons of fun, but felt like I did not stop the whole weekend. Nick and I have decided to take a break from doing so much on the weekends. We need quiet family time and we hope to start doing that more. Anyway for Mother's Day I got an IOU because Nick could not find this:



I can't wait to have these and relax in the yard during the summer. I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day!!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day! Cookouts sound like fun, it's that time again, you definitely need those chairs for such events.

GL with spending quiet time on the weekends, sounds nice to me! It'll be good family time :)

writing4612 said...

That first picture of Andrew is hilarious. Not many people can pull that look off!

Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

BK said...

I'm glad that you had a wonderful first Mother's Day!!!!

MiMi said...

So glad that you had such a happy Mother's Day. Andrew just gets more adorable every time I see him! He's getting so big already!

Harris Family said...

Andrew is precious! He is getting so big!