Friday, May 29, 2009

My Favorite Thing


Guess what? Today is the last day of school with the kids and then one more week for me!! We had 5th grade recognition last night and it turned out so well. We put in so much work and I am glad it went off with no problems. I realized last night how much I am going to miss those kids. Yes I may get irratated and fraustrated, but I know I will always remember them. Overall all this group has been wonderful. So to make a long story short: I have promised myself that I am going to work on Andrew sleeping in his huge crib all alone in his lonely room (can you tell this is going to be hard) when school is out. So I purchased this (above) with a gift card we have been saving. It is a color (with night vision) monitor. It is amazing!!! We have tried it out during naps and you can see and hear everything. I really think I might be able to make it becuase I can look at this in the middle of the night and see exactly what is going on. I really don't think I could have done it without this. So anyway in one weeks time I will let you know how that goes. I am off to enjoy the last day with my amazing students!!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Awww good luck! I know it will be hard. I thought when we built that having rooms on the opposite sides of the house was a good thing, until I got pregnant! lol.. Let me know how you like the monitor. It was hard to pick one out! Where is he sleeping now? We have the pnp that we're putting in our room and hope it'll work...

writing4612 said...

Sounds like a neat monitor. It's a lot fanicer than the one my mom used, haha.

BK said...

That's awesome!!! What wonderful tools they have now!

Bryan - Kelda said...

Let me just say that Kalleigh was weeks old when she started sleeping in her crib. That was the best thing for everyone, she slept so good in her crib, she hated the basnet. She is 2 and still sleeps in her toddler bed and does awesome.
Now that monitor sounds like an awesome gaget, we just had the old ones, but that one would have been nice to have. I bet that it would put your mind at ease and you will sleep much better knowing that he is okay. Good luck and I am sure that it will go perfect.