Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father’s Day and Firework

 

Well I am still alive!! I am trying to savor every moment I have with Andrew. Every week is a reminder that time is ticking and school will be starting sooner than later. So what have we been up to? Well we are still trying new foods. Andrew loves anything orange, but don’t get near him with anything green!!DSC01466(rev 1) DSC01463(rev 1)

He is enjoying tummy time a little more. He has only rolled over a few more times. He are still working on that one!

DSC01452(rev 1) DSC01473(rev 1)

We celebrated the Pre-4th last weekend. These are some pictures of before during and after the fireworks. It was a fun weekend!

DSC01506(rev 1)  DSC01491(rev 1) DSC01500(rev 1) DSC01505(rev 1)

I forgot to put a picture of Nick’s Father’s Day gift, but I will try to do that this week. We did go out to eat as a family that Saturday and Sunday.

DSC01459(rev 1) 

I also found out some devastating news last Friday. Nick’s mom is no longer going to be able to watch Andrew. I was heartbroken and very upset to say the least. I have been hunting down the best sitters in town and visited one today. She seems like the perfect match, but it is going to be so hard to leave him with a stranger. I know it will get easier! Say a prayer for me! At least a have a few more weeks with my baby. Have a good week!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, his chubby cheeks are too much! And he is getting so much hair!

Lea Liz said...

So cute!! Where did you find babys first 4th shirt? Ive looked everywhere for one!!

writing4612 said...

I love his little grin!

Robyn Beele said...

I got it at Toy's R Us!

Carrie said...

Love the pictures I hate we miss the fire works I was in the bed at nine oclock I am glad to hear about the sitter!

Meg said...

he's getting so big!! it is amazing how much they change in just a day. I can't believe you're having to look for a new sitter. So sorry but I bet he'll love being around other children!

J said...

Cute pics!!! His smile is just wonderful! Sorry that you're forced to find another sitter. :-( At least you have found a good what seems to be a good replacement.

Bryan - Kelda said...

sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you on the sitter. I talked to mom and she did not know anyone that she would recommend. I hope that you find someone. Good luck!!!