Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I see the light…

at the end of a very long tunnel. I am now starting my 5th year teaching and I have also said that I LOVE my job. I really do!! It is hard, stressful, never ending, but so rewarding. This school year started this Monday for me and I LOVE my new students. They are so sweet and respectful! I really could not ask for any more. So now that I feel some what caught up, I can catch you up on me. Basically I work all day, pick up Andrew, talk and play with him, then he usually takes a short cat nap, then wakes to eat a vegetable (still eating like a champ), then takes a bottle, then we eat supper, then we all take baths, and then Andrew is ready to sleep for the night. I feel like I have no time with him, so I look forward to the weekends desperately. In this economy I am so thankful to have a job, so I am trying not to complain. Andrew is still loving staying with his babysitter. She is so wonderful and I actually feel good about bringing him there. She loves on him all day!! Well that is all for now!! Have a great hump day!

P.S. I had to share some cuteness!

 

DSC01628(rev 1) DSC01641(rev 1) DSC01610(rev 1)

5 comments:

Meg said...

awww he's so cute, one day we'll be able to get our little guys together for a play date. glad your students are good, I know that makes a HUGE difference!

Sarah said...

So cute!

Carrie said...

he is getting so big i miss him!

boo.mama said...

He is getting cuter by the month!!

writing4612 said...

I'm so glad you got good students too! You can do more things with a good class than you can with a bad one because they actually listen.