Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend

I have been so bad at blogging, but I have a few mins.(which are hard to come by), so here we go…The weekend started off going downhill fast. I have been sick all week with a cold. I am on antibiotics and by Friday afternoon I was feeling terrible. I was run down and had a terrible headache. We went to La Cabana (our usual Friday night) and I felt worse as the mins. went by. When we got home I crashed. Saturday I felt a little better and helped Nick clean out the garage, played for hours with Andrew, cleaned, and then we went out to dinner. That night I started feeling bad again. So I went to sleep early and woke this morning feeling better than ever. I am so thankful that I am finally feeling like myself. We went to Sunday School and church. Andrew came home and ate and slept for a while(he has been under the weather also). Nick and I got to spend some quality relaxing time together. We spent the rest of the evening playing with a very giggly boy. He is so much fun and is spending more and more time awake and alert. So we are off to a busy week at school and then off 2 days next week!! Have a great one!   

Update on weight and height: 16.12 lbs and 26 inches. Everyone thinks he is so big for his age, but he is only in the 20-25th percentile for weight and height. Go figure!

DSC01739(rev 1)DSC01743(rev 1)DSC01767(rev 1)DSC01761(rev 1)

P.S. this little cutie started saying mama today!!! I don’t think he understands what it means, but he will!!

2 comments:

writing4612 said...

So adorable!

Meg said...

awww yay!! maybe it's the season for big boys :)