Sunday, September 20, 2009

7 months

DSC01844(rev 1)My little baby is growing into a big boy!! He is growing right before my eyes. At this age he is changing and maturing so fast. There is something new to enjoy everyday. So what is Andrew up to now?

DSC01841(rev 1)Clothes: wears 6-9 month clothes; doesn’t mind socks, hats, or sunglasses.

Food: takes 6- 6 ounce bottles and 1 fruit and 1 veg. a day. I think this will be increasing soon! He is beginning to eat yogurt melts, puffs, and teething cookies. Is still working on the sippy cup. He is not so sure about this!

DSC01847(rev 1)Motor Skills: can sit for as long as he wants, sits up in the bath tub, still not wanting to roll over, scooting on his stomach, can almost pull up, and can go from a sitting position to laying down.DSC01819(rev 1)

DSC01838(rev 1)Sleep: is refusing to sleep in his crib, so he is in the pack-and-play or our bed. He goes to bed around 8 and usually wakes once in the middle of the night and needs to be rocked back to sleep (luckily goes back to sleep quickly) then wakes up between 4-5 (5:30 this morning Woohoo!) to eat and goes back to sleep till I wake him up and 6:30. On the weekends he sleeps to about 7:30.

Naps: usually takes 2 hour to an hour in a half naps and short cat nap around supper.

He is such a happy baby and is very content with all situations. We take him every where and he never fuses!! We has been to every restaurant and store you can think of. He still loves the car seat, excersaucer, swing,  and stroller. He is becoming more squirmy when his diaper is being changed, and he thinks this is so funny! He is the absolute joy of my life and I am the luckiest mom to have such a sweet baby. We love you Andrew!!DSC01810(rev 1)DSC01828(rev 1)

Sorry to ramble! I am sure you did not want to hear every detail. I put it more on here for my own information. I plan on turning some of the posts into a baby book.  DSC01846(rev 1)

These are some of my favorite pictures. He was took these pictures in a few seconds and he was literally posing for the camera!!        DSC01859(rev 1)DSC01858(rev 1)   DSC01866(rev 1)

7 comments:

BK said...

Oh Robyn, I could just eat him up!!! He's adorable and his precious little personality is evident in all the photos!!!

boo.mama said...

He is too cute! And seems like such a happy little boy!!

Meg said...

he is adorable!! I love reading about him :)

Carrie said...

He is so cute thanks for the clothes Brinsley was happy as a lark!

Johnny is working on you DVDS

writing4612 said...

His smile makes me laugh.

I've heard of some people turning their blogs into books. You'll be glad you wrote all of this down someday. :)

Harris Family said...

He has the best smile! I know you love every day with him!!!

christycarter said...

Do you know how much I love him? He could brighten the darkest days. Your are so lucky to have such a happy family. Love ya'll!