Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Break

Today is the first day I have been on the computer all week!! Crazy I know! I had a meeting after school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and a wedding shower on Thursday. So when I finally made it home, my time was spent admiring my wonderful baby! Anyway I have been busy all day packing because we are going on our first mini-vacation tomorrow!! We are going to Atlanta for 3 nights and visiting the Aquarium, Zoo, Cocoa Cola Museum, and the Botanical Gardens. I can't believe how much I have to pack now with a baby in tow. I will be sure to update with lots of pictures! Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

ya'll have a good time1

Meg said...

haha, yeah we packed everything but the kitchen sink. Our car felt very tiny the whole trip. Have fun!!!