Friday, October 2, 2009

Show Us Your Life-Baby Gear

Kelly is hosting a tour of your favorite baby gear and I am joining in. Picking out things for a baby can be so hard because there is so much to pick from. There are some things I spent money on that I shouldn’t and some things I would have spent thousands on!

Here is my list of not’s:

-Slings/Carriers: I bought both and Andrew hated both.

-Shoes: I bought tons of cute shoes and his feet grew so fast that they never fit. I think now would be a better time to start buying shoes.

-Swing: Andrew liked this for the first couple of months and then despised it for several. Now he will sit in it, but I rarely put him in it.

-Wipe Warmer: I actually used this up until just recently, but there was really no point. It was just one more thing I had to remember to keep water in.

Here is my list of must haves:

-Car seat/Stroller Travel System: We could not get through the day without this. The stroller is wonderful!!

-Exersaucer: Andrew LOVES this so much!!

-Nap Nanny: Best money ever spent!! Andrew just recently stopped sitting in it because he can get out of it.

-Bibs: Andrew goes through 3-4 a day. He is drooling fool!!

Pacifiers: Having a veriety was helpful. He liked some and did not others and different times in his development.

Camera: By far the best thing we have. I love capturing every moment of his life!

1 comment:

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Robyn; You know when I had my kids they did not have any thing that they do now... So my list would very very small....lol but as a grandma I love to buy the new goodies out there.. have a great weekend

Hugs;
Alaura