Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I hate….

to wrap presents. I know many of you LOVE to wrap gifts, but I detest it. Nick normally wraps all the gifts, but of course he can’t wrap his own. So today while Andrew napped, I wrapped. UGH! As you can tell from the picture below, one present turned out awful. It makes me laugh to look at it. Luckily it is one of Andrew’s presents, so he will not mind.

DSC02682(rev 1)

I did get a lot of help from these tools. I had the cutter for two years and it is a life saver. I bought the pop up tape today and it was well worth the $2. DSC02683(rev 1)

 

Happy wrapping!!

4 comments:

boo.mama said...

I agree. Wrapping can be a daunting task. I used to love it, but somehow lost the touch this year. Ha!

Merry Christmas!

Carrie said...

I hate wrapping too! Thats why there are about five presents on my bed that need to be wrapped I keep putting it off :)

Meg said...

I love that paper! and I've always wanted one of those cutters :)

Amy said...

I do not like to wrap either!! It is way to time consuming. I would rather stick it in a gift bag...LOL