I hope everyone is having a great New Year! I love making resolutions and there is always something that I can improve on. So here they are in no particular order:
1) Read the Bible: We received our monthly bulletin from church and inside was a plan on how to read the entire Bible in a year. Nick and I are going to do this together.
2) Lose weight: It is so cliché, but I HAVE to. I never thought that almost a year later I would still need to lose baby weight, but here we are. I want to lose 20 and I know I can do it!! More details to come…
3) Get more organized: This goes for work and home. Nick and I made a huge improvement in our home yesterday. We cleaned out our garage and now it is so much better. I hate feeling disorganized, but sometimes it just happens.
4) Be a better mother: I can always be better and I will always strive to do everything better for Andrew. He is the light of my life and I want nothing more than to raise him to be a happy, healthy, and smart boy.
5) Be a better wife: I sometimes find myself putting 100% of my energy into being a mother and not that much into being a wife. This year I will much a conscience effort to improve this.
6) Being a better teacher: I will try to be more patient and remember they are only 10! This one is so hard! I want to improve on my lessons plans.
So, what are your New Year’s resolutions?