Monday, January 18, 2010

Healthy Pasta

Yes you can have pasta and still lose weight!! This was our dinner tonight and it was delicious. I did not cook this, so everything I say may not be that accurate, but I am pretty close.

1) Cook cherry tomatoes, carrots, onions, dried basil & thyme, and olive oil until bursting.

DSC02883(rev 1)

2) In the meantime season chicken tenders (or breast) with any seasoning you choose.DSC02884(rev 0)

3) Grill chicken.

DSC02885(rev 1)

Zucchini and Mushrooms (not shown)DSC02886(rev 1)

4) Once tomato mixture is ready, puree together.

DSC02887(rev 0)

5) Add the puree, chicken, and vegs. together. Warm.DSC02888(rev 1)

6) Add with Whole Wheat Pasta.DSC02889(rev 0)

7) Finished dish. (yes this was my portion!)DSC02890(rev 1)       

Try it!!

4 comments:

Staci said...

This looks yum! Thanks for sharing!

Carrie said...

yummy even Brinsley will eat it lol

christycarter said...

Thanks for the recipe but me not being a good cook, I might have a hard time with this one. But I will definitely try.

BK said...

Sounds yummy! I'll pass it on to Justin, lol.