Friday, January 22, 2010

Personal Day

I took a personal day today because my babysitter’s daughter had surgery Wednesday. So what have I done on my day off? Well not much of anything!! Boring I know!

I did workout for the fifth time this week! Woot Woot!

I also got to hang out with this little stinker!! Andrew is now pulling up on everything and cruising!! He is also finally crawling on all fours. Before he was scooting on his stomach.

DSC02882(rev 1) DSC02879(rev 1) - Copy DSC02874(rev 1) - Copy DSC02877(rev 1) - Copy

Totally off subject, but I have a dilemma! I am planning Andrew’s 1st birthday and wondering if I should have an intimate (family only) party or a party with friends (lots of babies) and family. I would personally love to have a big blow out, but I am also worried that it might be very overwhelming for a one year old. If I invite everyone I want to (and everyone comes) it could be about 40 people. This number sounds so high for a baby to handle. I do know that not everyone will come (even though I would love for EVERYONE to come). So what do you think? The first birthday is so important and I just want it to be fun and memorable. Please give me your input and advice!!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I love the bath pic, so cute! I know your pain on the 1st bday party. Our immediate family alone will amount to around that. I think we can let it get out of hand, but at the same time we want it to be special. He's only 1 and won't know the difference, I guess it's more a celebration for us, you know? I think I'm going to do a small family (very small like grandparents and aunts & uncles) on his actual bday and do a bigger party the weekend of.

christycarter said...

He will only turn 1 once and he would love the attention. But I will be there no matter what.

Bryan - Kelda said...

For Kalleigh's 1st B-Day we did a blow out and she did great with it, no worries with her and she is a very shy child. Now for her 2nd and 3rd(well she will be 3 in a few weeks, but we are having a small party) we did a very small party grandparents, and Kalleigh's aunts and uncles, and her cousins. She would totally be overwhelmed now if we had a blow out party. Good luck!!!!