Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The sun will come out tomorrow…

I hope so!! Andrew ran a fever Monday night (all night) and was coughing so bad. I stayed home with him Tuesday and took him to the doctor. He said he just has a bad cold and cough and prescribed him some medicine to help the coughing and to help him sleep. I also bought a humidifier and using it for the first time tonight. I have never used one, but I have heard wonderful things. I just worry about the cold air blowing on him!  Anyway he seems okay so far.

If you are a new reader from my sister’s blog I just want to say hello and I hope you keep reading!! Tootles for now!!

Diet Update: 6 lbs down!!! I also worked out 6 times last week!!! I am beginning to like working out, so I hope I keep that attitude.

4 comments:

christycarter said...

Sorry to hear baby boy is still feeling yucky. Hope the humidifier helps. Congrats on the 6 lbs.

boo.mama said...

I hope he feels better soon! And congrats on the 6 lbs down! I'm on the Get Fit train with you!

Sonja said...

Hi! I found you through your sister's blog :) Sorry to hear your little guy is feeling sick! Hope he gets better and congrats on losing 6 lbs!!! Sonja
http://mybabykisses.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

congrats!