Monday, January 4, 2010

TV 2010 and Randomness

I am so excited for these shows to come on!! These are my favorite!

big-love

324e65526906b100 

118314_5505

I really do watch too much TV and it is just ridiculous. I really am trying not to add any “new” shows to the lineup.

On a completely different subject, I have lost 2 pounds!! In only 3 days I believe that is something to celebrate. I know the weight loss will slow down, but I am happy right now. The hardest thing is not having caffeine. I have a constant headache, but I know that will go away.

Thank for all the tips for finding a pedometer. I found one at Wal-Mart for $7 and it even counts calories that have been burned. I am going to use it today to give me an idea of how much I walk on a normal day. Today is not really normal because I do not go back to work till tomorrow. Speaking of work, I am so not ready to go back!! I love being a teacher, but it will take a few days to get back adjusted to not being around Andrew all day.

I am also starting to workout with ole’ Gilad (FIT TV) again. I am sure he has missed me! LOL!

Have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

christycarter said...

Congrats on the weight loss. It makes it worth it somehow. Hope your first day back is smooth.

J said...

Congrats on the 2lbs! That is definitely one draw back of no caffeine. Maybe you could take some excedrin, so you'll get the caffeine without all the extra crap. At least until you get used to not having the drinks.