Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend Update

The weekend got started by going to our usual Friday night Mexican! Nick’s brother was in town also, so we had a crowd. I could tell while eating that Andrew was not in a good mood. It was not until Saturday while shopping that he started coughing. I felt so terrible and we rushed home. He did finally go to sleep, but had a very restless sleep. Needless to say by Sunday morning, after waking up at 4:45 (with little sleep) I was in no shape to go to church. Andrew definitely was in no mood, so we stayed in. As the day went on, Andrew seemed to be feeling a little better. However,  as soon as night fell he was coughing and ill again. I hope we get some sleep tonight!

I did manage to snap some photos of Andrew during good moments!

Andrew with Uncle EB!

DSC02900(rev 1)

Saturday morning fun!

*Notice who is in the background! Andrew literally stops in his tracks and will watch an entire episode of Barney!!

DSC02894(rev 1)DSC02895(rev 1) DSC02897(rev 1)  

This is Sunday. Definitely a sweatpants day. He was not feeling well at all!

 DSC02903(rev 1)DSC02904(rev 1)

Say a little pray for Andrew and myself!! I hope I don’t get sick next!

4 comments:

BK said...

Awww, I hope he feels better soon and that neither of y'all get it!

Carrie said...

awe I hope he feels better soon!

christycarter said...

Sorry he is sickie, if you got a humidifier that might help. Call if you need anything.

Meg said...

Aww I hope he gets to feeling better soon! Cash loves spongebog
:( I wish we could do barney instead!!