Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Woot Woot!!

In 5 days I have lost 3 pounds! What to know what sucks? Nick has been dieting also (without working out or cutting near as many calories) and he has lost 6 pounds!!! What? It is so not fair!

Anyway I am truly happy for both of us. I have been doing my plan to the T and working out. I used the pedometer on Monday when I was not at work and I only walked about 1600 steps! I was really lazy that day and didn’t do much of anything. Today when I went back to work I was shocked to look down at the end of the day and  9,429 steps!! I was shocked! My classroom is at the end of a VERY long hall that I have to walk up and down so many times. Plus I am walking around helping students all day. I guess getting my 10,000 steps everyday is not going to be hard at all. I guess I need to bump up the number.

I am glad to be back on my normal schedule. Even though I enjoy laying around with nothing to do, I much rather stay busy all day.

Well I am off to watch the Biggest Loser!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Congrats on the loss! Men always lose more faster, it sucks, I know. But you'll be at your goal before you know it. I still haven't started mine... Maybe you'll motivate me :)

Carrie said...

Good job! I haven't weighed yet but have been sticking to the work out program good but so sore I can't move! the best loser was so good

christycarter said...

Yeah, your on a rocking start. Glad to hear school went good.

BK said...

Hooray! What did you think of the Bachelor?!?