Saturday, February 27, 2010

Andrew 12 months

Andrew turned 12 months on the 18th and I am just now getting around to posting! Anyway a year has come and gone and as sad as I am for him get older, I am more excited for the new adventures!

So what is he up to ?

Weight/Height: 20lbs 8 oz. 29 in tall

Clothes: Still wears mainly 12 months, but some 18 month shirts

Food: Is now on whole milk!! Yay for not buying anymore expensive formula!! He is taking 3 bottles and 1 sippy cup and milk. We are trying to slowing wean off the bottle. He is also taking 1 cup of juice mixed with water. He has yogurt and bananas for breakfast and whatever we are eating for lunch and dinner.

Motor Skills: He is still crawling, pulling up, and cruising everywhere. Recently he has started standing on his own. I think walking will come a little later for him, but I am in NO hurry!

Sleep: goes to sleep around 7:30-8 and sleeps in his crib till about 11 and then refuses to sleep in it and so he goes to our bed where he sleeps till 6 am. He wakes usually just once and sometimes not at all. When he is at home he takes two good naps, but usually only one at the babysitters.

Talking: He has mastered: Mama, Dada, Nana(banana), Du Du (Duncan), Bye-Bye, Hey, Ni Ni (night night), Cheese, shoes, and baba (bottle). He also tries to repeat everything by saying the first sound. So cute!

Teeth: He has about 5 to 6 teeth.

Here are some recent pictures of Andrew in his NEW chair from Pottery Barn. He LOVES it!

DSC03195(rev 1) DSC03198(rev 1)

DSC03200(rev 1)

Eating a cracker

 DSC03209(rev 1) DSC03212(rev 1)  

Taking a bath

DSC03229(rev 1) DSC03215(rev 1)DSC03214(rev 1)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

haha that last picture is too cute!

BK said...

Sweet boy!! I could just eat those cheeks right up! I love his little chair!

Meg said...

So cute! I love his chair!! I'm glad to know he's wearing 18 months. I keep buying those sizes and thinking, will he really be this size?? lol! I don't blame you on the walking.