Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy Busy

Tomorrow is Andrew’s 1st birthday party and we are so excited! I am lucky enough to have it at a place that I can set things up today. The birthday is a farm theme and I will be sure to share lots of pictures!

I also wanted to share some of Andrew’s monthly bear pictures from the past. I do not have all b/c our laptop is not currently working and that is where most of the pictures are located. So anyway, here you go!

1 Month
1 month

2 months

2 months

5 months

5 months

6 months

6 months

9 months

9 months

11 months

DSC02924(rev 1)

I haven’t taken the one for this month, but I will today. He is getting so big and more toddler like! YIKES! I always make sure I never talk about other peoples children because I know how hard it is to be a mother. I am sure I will have that child that will scream like crazy in a restaurant (wait I have already had that ;), or lie screaming on the ground at a store, but I will still love him to pieces! Have a great day!! I need to get motivated!

2 comments:

BK said...

Can't wait to see party photos!!! Love the teddy bear idea! It's neat to see the transition!

Meg said...

We are so excited too!! I have enjoyed reading all about Andrew over the year and can't wait to read more. It's inspiring me to be better at blogging about Cash since it's so easy to forget over time!