Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Andrew

Remember this? It is a year later and I just can’t believe how quickly it has passed. As promised here is Andrew’s letter for his 1st year!

Dear Andrew,

Everyone told me how quickly this year would go by, but I never believe it would be this fast. It seems like yesterday I was holding you for the very first time. That was the best moment of my life. We have had so many wonderful moments since that day. You have made every day so special and I couldn’t imagine you not being here. You are so special to me and your dad and we thank God everyday for our sweet blessing.

You have changed so much in such a short time. I have watched so many first. From opening your eyes, smiling, cooing, saying mama (your first word!), sitting up, scooting, crawling, and now standing on your own. It is amazing how much you have changed, but you are still the most sweetest and loving little boy. I love how you squinch your nose when you smile, how you hold up your hands to be held, wake up early to snuggle, laugh so hard when you are tickled, and the list goes on. You love being held, playing peek-a-boo, getting into everything, and eating bananas and cheese!

Andrew you are an amazing little boy and I know you will accomplish everything you put your mind to. As you celebrate your birthday I will be sad for this year to end, but looking forward to so many adventures. I love you !!

Love,

Mom

4 comments:

BK said...

Precious!!! Happy Birthday sweet Andrew!

Amy said...

Ok I'm crying!!! That is so sweet!! Happy Birthday to one of the most precious babies EVER!!! Love you Andrew!!

christycarter said...

Love the letter. And I love you, Andrew! Happy Birthday little one.

Carrie said...

OH happy birthday my sweet little boy!

Amy I cried too!

Carrie