Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOST and Valentine’s

I am so excited for Lost to come back on tonight. It seems like forever! It last till 11 tonight and there is no way I will stay up for the whole 3 hours. Luckily I have TIVO! I have a lot of shows to catch up on (The Bachelor, The Biggest Loser).

d20d4a75198cbf1f02c0dd8f4aaf03a8

In other news, Valentine’s Day is coming up and I found the cutest “bag” for my students to put Valentine’s in!!

I got it here: www.skiptomylou.org  I have never looked at this site before, but they have the cutest craft ideas! You should really check it out. I thought this was so great, even for 5th graders. You fill the alligator with cards and candy. PERFECT!

 pillow-box-alligator-010

Have a great Groundhogs Day! I am not excited that he saw his shadow!! :(

3 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

I dont do reality tv but I do VALENTINES!!! LOL Enjoy your shows!

Sonja said...

Lol my husband called me from work and made sure Lost was recording, I said I would and he MADE me do it while he was on the phone haha. Thos alligators are so cute! I am gonna have to check that site out!

boo.mama said...

I never got into Lost, but it sounds like I should! And the alligators are too cute! I might have to check that site out!