Monday, March 8, 2010

Let’s try it again…

Have you wondered why I haven’t posted about my attempt at losing weight? Well honestly it is because I fell off the wagon. I didn’t completely fall off, but nonetheless I fell. I stopped the Slim Fast plan and started eating sandwiches for lunch and sneaking in 1 or 2 diet cokes and week and not working out near as much as I was. I went from 5 to 6 times down to 2 or 3. I haven’t really gained weight,but I went from losing a pound or two a week to losing none and feeling blah!

So needless to say I am back on and going strong (as of today;) ). I am back on Slim Fast and NO soft drinks or sweet tea. I will be working out every day possible. I really hope I stay encouraged this time and keep at it!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I think its the weather it makes you not want to do anything but now with spring coming it will make it easier I am back on the wagon too

Meg said...

Good luck, I know it's hard. I often wonder how I will ever fit in the time but I know how much better I will feel. You are looking great though!!

BK said...

I have finally bit the bullet and started too, and I really sympathize. Dr.Oz said don't try to cut everything at once, so I'm not giving up all soft drinks just yet, lol. Or sweets. LOL. Oh boy! Anyway, good luck!!!