Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Update

I hope everyone has enjoyed this beautiful weather as much as I have! It has been so nice to see the sun!

Friday we had our usual Mexican dinner out with friends and came home and crashed.

Saturday I went to a friend’s baby shower and then Nick, Andrew, and I went to Commerce. We hadn’t been in over a year, so I was excited!! I got Andrew some cute Spring/Summer clothes at the Carter’s outlet and of course I couldn’t my favorite store in the world: Ann Taylor Loft!! I found some cute shirts and two pairs of pants that fit perfectly. I really don’t know why I shop anywhere else because their clothes always fit me so well. After Commerce we headed over to Nick’s parents and enjoyed a wonderful meal.

Today we skipped out on church because I had quite a but of school work to complete (lesson plans) and laundry. We also hung Andrew’s outside swing he got for his birthday. Pictures to come soon! Also I am going to my parents for supper this evening. Should be loads of fun!!

Here are some pics from the weekend! Of course they are all of Andrew!

 DSC03249(rev 1) DSC03236(rev 1)

3 comments:

BK said...

I LOVE Ann Taylor Loft!! The outlet rocks! I'm like you, I shouldn't shop any where else. Their clothes fit me perfectly!

Meg said...

I love ATL. I keep waiting for them to get some cute Easter dresses since I can't find one anywhere else..

Robyn Beele said...

Meg, they have a lot of really cute dresses right now! You should go check it out!