Saturday, April 24, 2010

Andrew 14 months

Andrew turned 14 months on the 18th! Wow time keeps moving and I want it to STOP!

Weight/Height: Guessing around 23lbs. He has his next checkup at 15 months.

Clothes: 12 to 18 months

Food: He drink about 3 to 4 sippy cups full of whole milk a day plus one to two sippy cups of half water and half juice. He is still a picky eater but does love bananas, yogurt, breakfast bars, crackers, cheese, cheese quesadillas, French fries, chicken, and ham. As you see there are NO vegetables on this list and only one fruit. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! We offer veggies or fruit at almost every meal, but he pushes them away.

DSC00407(rev 1)

Motor Skills: He is still crawling, pulling up, standing on his own, and cruising everywhere. He will walk if I am holding onto one hand. I wrote this last month and the only thing that has change is him pushing things around the house to walk around.

Sleep: goes to sleep around 8-8:30 and sleeps in his crib till about 12 and then refuses to sleep in it and so he goes to our bed where he sleeps till 6 am during the week and sometimes as late at 7:30 on the weekends. He wakes usually just once and sometimes not at all. When he is at home he takes two good naps, but usually only one at the babysitters.

DSC00475(rev 1)

Talking: New word-UP! and PLEASE. I am really working on him using his words instead getting frustrated. I think this is going to be the hardest part of raising a toddler. I can tell he wants to tell me something, but he can’t seem to find the word. He does try to say a ton of words but not consistently. DSC00443(rev 1)

Teeth: He has about  6 teeth.  I have a feeling more are about to come through.DSC00449(rev 1)

He is getting more playful by the day. He will take off crawling at warp speed when he knows he is in trouble or if I am coming to tickle him. Speaking of tickling, it is his favorite thing for me to do! He is also really into taking everything out of his diaper bag and putting it back in. He also loves books, magazines, and sales papers. Why read when you can rip it to shreds!!?

    DSC00481(rev 1) DSC00486(rev 1) DSC00505(rev 1)

4 comments:

Meg said...

He is really turning into a little boy! Adorable as always. I feed Cash some of those foods too, I know people think I don't feed him veggies. I do, he'd just rather eat what we are eating, which is that stuff. lol! I have a feeling it will be worse when he discovers more foods. We try, that's all we can say, huh?

Carrie said...

Brinsley used to love to tear magazines up so funny he is getting so big I miss him and you!

Carrie

Kim P said...

He gets cuter every time you post pics!!

I got those wicker chairs at home depot a few years ago. We love enjoying the outside during the spring and summer, so I am all about outdoor furniture!

The Allens said...

Those are great pictures!