Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dream Home

I currently leave in a in between home. I honestly feel like I am in between and sometimes like I am never going to leave. We built this house 5 years ago hoping one day we would add on. Don’t get me wrong, I am very grateful to have a roof over my head, but we are literally growing out of the house. Anyway with the economy the way it is and the line of work Nick is in, there is no telling when this will happen. In the mean time I am day dreaming of what I want….one day. Check out this fabulous sight for all the beautiful rooms!

Kitchen

Kitchen409

Master Bathroom

  Bathroom479lizlevininteriors

 

Master Bedroom

Bedroom538KarenSpiritRMS

Living Room

Living345lizlevininteriors

 

Playroom

Playroom030

Sitting Area

Windowseat024

I could have posted 100’s of pictures, but these were my favorites! Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love that kitchen and living room well all of them really lol!

Carrie