Thursday, April 15, 2010

My big boy…

Andrew turns more into a toddler everyday! He is no longer my little baby!

He is now saying ball, paci, bath, and several other words that I can’t think of at the moment.

More than anything he is understanding more. I can say “Do you want to take a bath?” and he will take off to the bathroom. It is amazing how smart he is getting, but of course I knew he was going to be smart! LOL!

He has been throwing a ball and trying to catch one for several months. The cutest thing is when he picks up anything and holds it to his ears and pretends to talk on the phone! This is really weird because neither Nick or myself talk on the phone very often.

However, this little stinker will not walk for NOTHING!! He will push something and walk,but will drop to his bottom if you try to make him walk. What am I going to do!!

Here are some recent pictures of my precious BIG BOY!

DSC00455(rev 1) DSC00458(rev 1) DSC00460(rev 1) DSC00461(rev 1) DSC00467(rev 1)

7 comments:

Carrie said...

that last picture is so adorable well they all are of course!

BK said...

I love the overalls!!!

Sonja said...

Isn't it amazing to see how much they grow and learn things day to day?!?! I love his cute little overalls, so dear! <3 Sonja

The Allens said...

We're the opposite - large motor skills are no problem, but we are non-verbal!

Meg said...

I love that last pic, it just shows his personality. You know he'll take off one day. I think they get scared. Cash will stand for a long time until he realizes what he's doing and he'll fall to the ground. I guess we should enjoy carrying them around b/c not much longer and we'll never get to do that!

The Allens said...

Gosh that is one cute kid! I'm sorry to hear he is a picky eater. We haven't run across anything our guy won't eat, so I haven't even thought about that!

J said...

oh, Robyn, he is adorable! I love that last photo - what a cutie face he's making!!!