Thursday, April 8, 2010

Staying Busy

I have been staying busy by:

Playing Peek-a-Boo

DSC00305(rev 1) DSC00306(rev 1)

Cooking-Yes I can’t believe it either!DSC00323(rev 1)

Watching Barney and preparing snacks!

DSC00329(rev 1) DSC00330(rev 1)

Making a Gift Basket for Nick’s birthday!DSC00343(rev 1) DSC00345(rev 1)

Shopping for things I need and don’t need! HA! Andrew NEEDED everything!DSC00346(rev 1)

And trying to care for this! Explanation to follow.DSC00347(rev 1) DSC00352(rev 1)

Needless to stay we haven’t been able to enjoy the outdoors because the pollen count has been insane. I am usually not affected by pollen, but even I have had itchy eyes and a sore throat. Andrew has been coughing also. Bring the rain!!

So back to Andrew’s face: Since Andrew was about 6 months he has had small red bumps on his face. Sometimes you can barely see them and other times it is very apparent. At his last well baby check-up the doctor suggested that he refer us to a dermatologist in Athens just to check it out. The appt. was made for next week (week before state testing-I CANNOT be out). Yesterday when Andrew woke from a nap(sleeping on his stomach) his face looked like the above photos. It actually looks worse in person. It has now spread to his arms and legs. This is the worst that I have ever seen it. So needless to say I changed the apt. to Friday first thing in the morning. I will update soon! I pray there is something easy and pain free that we can do!!

Nick is going to be able to take off Friday and join me for the doctor's apt. and maybe we can eat lunch together for his birthday!!

P.S. I just ordered a custom designed blog layout and header!!! I am so excited! I bought it here! It will take a few days, so look back for a blog MAKEOVER!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Oh no! I hope it isn't anything too bad with your little guy, I hope it doesn't bother him either! I can't wait to see your blog makeover! <3 Sonja

Paige said...

Aw. Poor little man. My 17 month old's face looked like that the other day too. He has the most sensitive skin!

Lea Liz said...

Aw no! His little face I hope it is nothing serious!!!!!!!!! I got Brody those same red and blue sandals from wal mart for Easter:)