Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Counting down the days

I know you are not supposed to count your days away, buy I am so ready for this weekend. Not because we are doing anything special, but I just want to be home with my family. I often find myself being envious of stay at home moms, even though that have a very hard job. However, they do get to spend the day with their children and have time to take care of the home and run necessary errands. By the time I get home and pick up Andrew the day is almost over. I spend so much time just getting ready for the next day (so we can get out the door on time) that I feel over whelmed and no time to enjoy anything. I know so many other people have this frustration too, but what do you do? I love my job and honestly I do not have a choice about working or not. I then spend the entire weekend running around trying to get everything accomplished that I can’t do during the week. I need a VACATION!! No time for that! I start school in June, but I am off in July!!! Come on July! Basically I am complaining, but that is okay because we all deserve to every now and then.

 

The times I do spend with this cutie are the highlight of my day. All the frustration steams from not being able to spend enough time with him. Maybe I will win the lottery! I guess I have to play first.

DSC00556(rev 1) DSC00558(rev 1) DSC00560(rev 1) DSC00561(rev 1) DSC00563(rev 1) DSC00564(rev 1)

4 comments:

The Allens said...

Those are good pictures. I worked for a couple of months after Aaron was born and I know how you feel.

Meg said...

I LOVE the new look!! I would love to do that myself.. I don't know how you do it and get out of the house so early! I barely make it anywhere with Cash on time and that's midmorning. I am going to be in serious trouble when I have to actually be somewhere early. Just wait, summer is around the corner.
I love staying at home a few days a week although most of the time it passes very slowly and there are many days where I'd like to pull my hair out :) Just remember that the grass always seems greener, but usually isn't..
Is Andrew still going to go to daycare during the summer? If so, it'll be a nice mix for you. Time for yourself and time with him!

BK said...

I think being a SAHM would be amazing, but sadly it's not something I'd be able to afford to do either thanks to these student loans ;-) A HUGE perk to being a teacher is your summers off :-) so when you finish your masters, summers with Andrew will be a nice break for you!

writing4612 said...

He has the cutest smile! Love the new look!