Monday, May 3, 2010

My new look!

Thanks to Designer Blogs, I have a beautiful background, header, and signature!! I have been wanting to do this for ever and I so glad I choose them! So what do you think?

School went well today. I am teaching the SAME THING to 6 different groups, so by the end of the day I was a little tired. It is a nice change of pace and I am glad to help the students. I hope everyone stays dry!

I will leave you with some pictures of the cutie pie! He is a mess and LOVES the camera! He will stop and pose!

DSC00642(rev 1) DSC00644(rev 1) DSC00645(rev 1)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

oh it looks so cute!

Carrie

boo.mama said...

Love the new look!!

The Allens said...

Gosh he is so cute!

BK said...

I love it! Love the photos too! You are going to have the hardest time EVER choosing a baby photo for him for the yearboook, lol. Every photo he takes is adorable!

Kim Hoy said...

I love the new look!