Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shopping, Prom,and the Lake

We had a great and busy weekend! Saturday we did a little shopping and then saw my beautiful niece off to the prom! She was just gorgeous and had tons of fun.brinsley(rev 1)DSC00820(rev 1)

Today we joined my family at the lake for lunch. Andrew LOVED being in the lake with his cousins! I didn’t get any great shots, but it was hot and Andrew was a handful!DSC00836(rev 1)DSC00827(rev 1)DSC00829(rev 1)DSC00831(rev 1)

My “diet” plan did not go as planned this weekend! I calculated my calories on My Plate website and I only had 98 calories left for the day after lunch. Hot dogs are terrible for you!! I had no idea that in 2 hotdogs there were 860 calories 51 grams of fat and 3300 grams of sodium!!! I don’t think I will eat a hot dog again!! We did go to the grocery store this morning and bought all the ingredients for my weekly supper menu. At least I am attempting this! Wish me tons of luck!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

love the pictures! Try turkey dogs they are not as near as bad! thanks for making Brinsley's day special :D

carrie

The Allens said...

Goodness! That's a lot of sodium and I think I was better off not knowing that. HA! GOOD LUCK. Proud of you.