Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Celebration!

I just finished my last day of class for the summer! I am so happy and I cannot believe how quickly it went by! Our professor actually fell on the way to the room we were in and had to leave before our final presentations (her hand started swelling and turned blue). So we presented to the other groups and graded ourselves! Terrible for her, but it made for a easy and quick presentation.

On a totally different subject: As I have spoken about in the past, Nick and I have been planning on adding onto our home soon. We actually took a small step forward yesterday when the contractor came by and looked at our house and talked with us. I am so excited about this because we are practically coming out the windows with STUFF! We are going to finish our final plans for what we want and then sit down with him to talk about the details.  I am thinking about adding a page to my blog and updating it on the ongoing renovations. The process will not begin for weeks, but I thought of sharing the whole process- Loan to Finished Product! What do you think?

I will end with a few cute pictures of Andrew playing outside!

This is him getting tired in the swing and laying down his head.

DSC01272(rev 1) DSC01273(rev 1)

Playing with mulch, his latest obsession!DSC01274(rev 1) DSC01279(rev 1)

Have a great Wednesday!

Update: I went ahead and added the new page. You can see it above this post: And Then Came Home Renovation...- I will probably change the name if I can think of something creative!

3 comments:

BK said...

Hooray on completing school for the summer, now you can ENJOY it! Can't wait to follow the home addition project!

boo.mama said...

Great idea on the home remodel project! That way I can see how someone else gets through it! I am about to pull my hair out already and we haven't even started the major renovations! Keep us updated!!

And yay for ending classes!

writing4612 said...

I know you're relieved to be done with classes!