Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Life as a student/mom

As I have said before, I am going back to school for my Masters. It starts next week, but luckily I have already received two out of three syllabuses (spelling?). I am glad because I can get a head start on some assignments. I am already beginning to get a sense of how hard it is going to be for the month of June. I thought I would get some more reading done today when I got off work, but with a little one craving my attention, it just wasn’t going to happen. So now he is asleep and instead of laying down, relaxing, and watching Glee, I am going to read, read, and read so more! I have to keep reminding myself that this month will fly by and I will have a whole month with my baby. Wish me luck!

img_7378-stack-of-books-q75-1055x1740

2 comments:

BK said...

Good luck! :-)

Meg said...

You can do it!! Just imagine having to do it for semester after semester :)