Wednesday, July 21, 2010

17 Months

Andrew turned 17 months on the 18th of this month. He is constantly changing and I am so glad I have been able to keep track of every month!DSC01229(rev 1) 

Weight/Height: He was 22 lbs at his 15 month checkup, so I am guessing 23 or 24lbs. He has grown 2 inches and is now 32 inches tall!!

Clothes: 18 months and size 5 shoe

Food: He is now drinking 2 sippy cups of milk, one in the morning and one before bed. He also drinks about 2 cups of juice mixed with water. He continues to be an extremely picky eater! Nothing has changed there. I am not sure how he is growing!

DSC01529(rev 1)Motor Skills: Walking, dancing, climbing stairs, pushes everything, throws ball (has for a while), open doors, and basically doing anything and everything.

Sleep: Sleeps all night and 2 (sometimes 1) naps during the day for 1-2 hours each. He goes to bed between 8:30-9:30 and sleeps from till 6:30 or 7. This will be bumped up when I go back to work.

Talking: Constantly talking and saying new words. Some new words that I can think of are: truck, car, ride, vrooom, choo choo, Apa (Nick’s father), Nana (Nick’s grandmother), Nanny (my mom), papa (my dad), cracker, Elmo, and TV. He is also blowing kisses, giving hugs, and kisses (when he wants of course!).

 

Teeth: 7 and a few more are coming through soon.

Interest: He still loves books and being read to. He loves singing any song, but Wheels on the Bus is his favorite right now. He loves ELMO, Barney, and The Wiggles!

We love you Andrew!!

4 comments:

Charming Wife said...

You always have the cutest pictures! He just seems like Mr. Personality- always smiling! Love it!

The Allens said...

Robyn, I just love this! I can't believe how quickly they change. Thank you for your comment. The brown sandals (in the naked picture) are from Payless and have been great. I just bought him another pair. The orange ones are 'Hiking' sandals. Those are from Gymboree. I was not sure about them, but they are really cute on and they are sturdy for those little feet!

J said...

& he is still cute as EVER!

Party Box Design said...

oh my gosh he is precious, like baby gap precious!!!!