Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to School

As most of you know I am a 5th grade teacher. I teach Math and Science twice each day. This is my 6th year teaching and you would think the beginning of the year would be a piece of cake by now, but oh no it is not! There are a million things to do before the first day and it just never seems to end. Every year seems to get harder!

We had Meet the Teacher on Thursday and it went GREAT!! I have some wonderful students and parents this year. I am so excited about this year!!

I hope to take pictures of my classroom again this year. It has changed a little from the last pictures. I also began a classroom website this year that includes homework, announcements, and pictures! All the parents seemed appreciative of this. If you want to visit you go to www.scholastic.com/classhomepage  Username: beele and Password: southhart. I would love any suggestions people have.

We are going to enjoy the weekend together and I hope you do too!

No comments: