Monday, July 12, 2010

Final House Plans

Nick and I spent a part of Sunday working on our final set of house plans. We are happy with the end result and cannot wait for everything to start happening. We have to give the plans to the contractor and wait till he is ready to sit down with us and discuss details. Then we will talk to the bank, get a construction loan, and BEGIN!! Not much changed from the last plans, but the dinning room and kitchen got bigger!!

Here are the final plans and you can actual see them this time!! I would love any feedback! The left is part of the house now, so we are basically adding a small house too it.

DSC01458(rev 1)

Andrew was getting a little bored with us, so he decided to play with the tape measure. DSC01453(rev 1) DSC01454(rev 1) DSC01457(rev 1)

By the way I have to give myself a pat on the back for working out 5 times last week! I just need to get my eating under control! That is the hard part!

I am 1 for 1 this week!

2 comments:

Kim P said...

I love house plans! I think it comes from seeing Boodaddy work from them day after day.

A question for you...We're debating on trying to live in the house while we remodel or renting. What are y'all doing?

Robyn Beele said...

We are going to live in the house. Hopefully we can stay in it the whole time. We will know more when we talk to the contractor.