Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th!

I hope everyone enjoyed the 4th as much as I did!

We spent Friday at a neighbors cookout. Andrew got to swim in a pool for the first time and LOVED it! Although he did not understand why he had to be held or put in a float. He wanted down to swim alone the entire time. I think swim lesson are needed next summer!

Saturday we had our annual 4th of July cookout. We had a great turnout and the food was delish! I wish I would have taken more pictures, but here is some that I have to share.

This is Andrew and Ayla. Ayla is one month younger, so they really enjoyed playing together!DSC01305(rev 1)

So cute!

DSC01311(rev 1)

This was the After Party! HA!

The Girls!

DSC01314(rev 1)

The Guys!

DSC01321(rev 1)

Sunday we just hung out around the house and cleaned up. Yesterday we visited the Greenville Zoo. I will post later today or tomorrow about our fun trip!

Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

boo.mama said...

Sounds like a fun 4th! I think this year was the best weather for the 4th in a while!

The Allens said...

The wagon pictures are great!

Sarah said...

Ace wants to be put down sooo bad in the pool, too! He gets so frustrated when I won't let him!

J said...

Stephen's niece LOVES the pool. She is 3 and swims like a little fish. It's amazing what kids can learn to do at such a young age. I bet he would love swim lessons!

Sounds like a great 4th!