Sunday, July 18, 2010

Low Key

We had a very low key weekend and it was so nice! We had no where to go, so we just lounged around! My kind of weekend. I took some pictures of the weekend.

Me, Duncan, and Andrew

DSC01551(rev 1)

LOVE this shot of Andrew! It looks so professional!

DSC01559(rev 1)

 

The one picture of him looking at the camera!DSC01563(rev 1) Nick and Andrew playing in the sandbox.

 DSC01587(rev 1)

Duncan celebrated his 5th birthday on Saturday!

 DSC01591(rev 1)DSC01597(rev 1)

Playing ball!DSC01598(rev 1)

It is pouring rain right now and Andrew is napping. Maybe I will get caught up on some things… Off to work tomorrow ;(!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe duncan is 5 already!

Carrie

Meg said...

Great pictures!! I love the one of him on the bench with his little feet sticking out!