Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Price is Right!

No I am not talking about the game show (even though I LOVE the show), but I am talking about our house addition price. We got the estimate on Friday and the price was right where we thought it should be. We are still looking at trying to cut a few more dollars so we can have money for some new furniture. Overall everything looks great! We are going to the bank on Monday to talk about the loan and then hopefully start pouring the foundation. After the foundation is ready the contractor is estimating it will take 4 months to complete. I am SOOO hoping we can be moved in before Christmas. I would love to be able to feel organized around that time of the year. Also I wouldn’t mind being able to decorate for the season!!

We are having a laid back weekend and about to go to my parents to eat with my family! Can’t wait!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So excited for you and Nick. You guys deserve this!! I can't wait to see and hear all about it!!!

BK said...

Yay! Can't wait to follow along as y'all go through this adventure!

writing4612 said...

That's great news!