Thursday, July 8, 2010

SAHM

Right now I am a stay at home mom, just for the moment. I am enjoying this time with Andrew and I know it will be over before I know it. We have been playing, reading, blowing bubbles, pushing things around the yard, and loving on one another. He loves being on a schedule (just like his mom) and is taking two naps a day and the exact time each day! He is such a good napper (and always has been) and I will miss the days when he is only taking one! I get so much done when he is asleep. He has been so hard to take pictures of him lately because he is constantly on the go. He was eating lunch yesterday and I started clicking! He posed different in every picture!

DSC01351(rev 1) DSC01352(rev 1) DSC01364(rev 1) DSC01370(rev 1) DSC01374(rev 1) DSC01399(rev 1)

These were all taken within 2 mins. What a cheeser!?

His latest OBSESSION is cars, trucks, lawnmowers, and really anything that is a vehicle. He is constantly looking at me and saying “Outside, Vrooom!” That means he wants to sit in a car or lawnmower and pretend to drive. So cute!

DSC01420(rev 1) DSC01429(rev 1)

So we have been doing a lot of this!

I am so looking forward to Big Brother tonight!!!

* I am now 3 for 3 on working out this week!

4 comments:

boo.mama said...

Cute pics! Yay for staying on track to work out. I have such a problem with that. Do you do at home or the gym? Contemplating joining the Y...

Robyn Beele said...

I Tivo Total Body Sculpt on FitTV and do it from home. I used to have a membership at the Y and not sure about now, but at the time the gym was small and everything was always crowded. If you have that channel they have other great shows. I just record a 20 and do a different one every day.

BK said...

That is a great idea for working out! I am going to have to try that! Love the photos and I am PUMPED for BB tonight!

writing4612 said...

Love his expressions in those pictures! Too cute.