Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To-do List

3198229212_3625276d08I have been marking so much off my to-do list lately and I am so happy! I have worked in my classroom for the last two days and have gotten so much done. I have completed lesson plans for the first two weeks, room arranged, folders laminated, my desk cleaned, and bulletin boards ready! I have more to do, but in two days I have accomplished more than I thought.

 

DSC_EXERCISE_CLASS_large.323135110I am also beginning to enjoy working out. I have NEVER enjoyed working, but I am on my third week of working out 5 to 6 times a week. I actually look forward to it everyday. I can also really tell a difference in the way my clothes fit, so that is a MAJOR plus!

 

indeximage Yesterday we finally talked to the contractor and went through all the details of the house addition. He is going to get prices on everything and meet back with us later this week or beginning of next week. I am getting so excited!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!!

No comments: