Sunday, August 15, 2010

18 Months

Wow! A year and a half! Please time SLOW DOWN!!

Andrew will turn 18 months on Wednesday, so I am actually early this month.

Weight/Height: He has an appointment in a few weeks, so I will find out then.

Clothes: 18 months, size 4 diapers, and size 5 shoe

Food: He is drinking 2 sippy cups of milk, one in the morning and one before bed. He also drinks about 2 cups of juice mixed with water. He is still a picky eater, but his appetite has increased in the last week. He must be growing!

Motor Skills: Same as last month, but is almost running! Watch out everyone!!

Sleep: Sleeps all night and is down to 1 nap during the day for 1-2 hours each. He goes to bed around 8:00 and sleeps from till 6:00. He sleeps a little later on the weekends. He is a morning person like his dad!

Talking: Constantly talking and saying new words. Some new words that I can think of are: chicken, french fries, turkey, yogurt, shake shake, Tv, Barney, diaper, and trash.

Teeth: 7 and a few more are coming through soon.

Interest: Coloring!! I love to color, so I am happy about this! Still loves outside and running in the sprinklers. He is also starting to help around the house. He will throw something in the trash can! Such a big boy!!

I took these pictures today. I am surprised I got anything good because he did not stop moving! Anyway I thought they turned out great! I even ordered prints for myself and the grandparents.

DSC01682(rev 1) DSC01684(rev 1) DSC01685(rev 1) DSC01687(rev 1) DSC01688(rev 1) DSC01691(rev 1) DSC01697(rev 1) DSC01698(rev 1) DSC01699(rev 1) DSC01710(rev 1) DSC01724(rev 1)

3 comments:

The Allens said...

Those pictures are great!

Charming Wife said...

These pics are so good!

Wanted to let you know that I will get your book to you! Might be when we return from vacation...but I will get it to you!!

Robyn Beele said...

That is fine! Thanks!