Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time for a real update

It is about time I write a real update of my very interesting life. HA! Anyway we are now entering week 4 of this school year. I LOVE all my students! We are having a great year!

Andrew is growing like a weed and finally beginning to eat more. He is still picky,but at least he is eating more than an insect. He is starting to run, walk backwards, and spin around. I guess I have to finally admit to myself that he is no longer a baby. I can see why people start thinking about baby number 2 at this point. I really don’t feel like there is a baby in the house anymore. If I was a stay at home mom, not working on a master’s, and adding on to our house, I would consider it. However pitter pats of new little feet are not in our near future. We have had so many people asking if we are going to trying for number 2, so the answer is no. Not because I don’t want to, but we just have so much going on.

We don’t have too much news to report on the house building front. We are still in the LONG bank processes and I think I see the end nearing! Hopefully by the middle of next week we will be able to get the process moving. I am still so excited, but seeing NO progress is starting to get on my nerves!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Cute pics below!!! And I just knew this post was gonna say that Andrew was going to be a big brother, lol.. We talk about another too, but I just don't know how people do it. I think we have to wait until Cash is a little more self sufficient and a less dependent on me. I can barely get things done now. lol! So I know where you're coming from.

BK said...

You'll know when the time is right to have another one. :-) Loved the update. I know you're getting excited about the house!

J said...

I can't wait to see how the renovations go!

Loved the pics.