Saturday, August 7, 2010

What a week…

School started back this week and I exhausted! I did have a great week, but it was full. I have a wonderful group of kids this year and I am so looking forward to getting to know all of them.

We were back into our normal routine this week at the Beele house and it felt good. I managed to workout 4 times (so far) this week and I am glad I put effort into doing that. Luckily Yo Gabba Gabba comes on at 5:00, so Andrew is glued to the T.V. for 30 mins. Without that there would be NO WAY I would be able to do that. He is normally crawling over me the whole time.

Nick has family that are staying with his parents this weekend so we are going to eat with them tonight. Other than that I think we are laying low this weekend. My master’s classes start back on Monday night, so I need to make sure I am have everything ready for the week. Below are some pictures from the week. Have a great weekend!

DSC01627(rev 1) DSC01628(rev 1) DSC01629(rev 1) DSC01634(rev 1) DSC01637(rev 1) DSC01639(rev 1) DSC01641(rev 1) DSC01645(rev 1)

1 comment:

BK said...

The photo reading is beyond precious! They're all so cute. Glad you had a great week back and are anticipating a great school year!