Monday, September 20, 2010

Progress

I have been slacking on this blog, obviously. I have had so many due dates in the last two weeks! I have job, school, and professional growth workshop stuff and it never ends. So needless to say,  I am exhausted! I don’t think I have said I was bored in the past year. Oh how I would love that feeling.

Anyway enough sulking! We have made some progress on the house plans. We signed the final bank loan papers two Fridays ago. The air conditioner, wash machine drain,  and something with the sewer was moved. Nick worked ALL weekend on grading the addition area and most of next weekend will be spent digging out the footings. Hopefully this will be the only thing Nick helps with! It is taking away from all of our family time. This week the contractor is having the electric meter moved and other stuff that I am not sure about. I will add a picture soon of the grading. We are so glad to see PROGRESS!

Andrew is talking ALL the time! He says new things everyday and beginning to repeat everything we say. He has also started saying I Love You! It melts my heart!!

Here is the sweet and busy boy!

He LOVES his new Elmo Slippers and wants to wear them all the time.

DSC01787(rev 1)

This was before a much needed hair cut! This past Friday was his 5th haircut!!

DSC01796(rev 1)

After the haircut!

DSC01807(rev 1) DSC01808(rev 1) DSC01811(rev 1) DSC01820(rev 1)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Noah had those same shoes and wanted to wear them everywhere lol